Kish Free Zone Organization

Importation of used houseware


Importation of used houseware

All natural and legal entities who intend to reside in Kish for duration of a year or longer, pending their residential application is approved, are allowed to import their used houseware up to a limited amount.

Required Documents:

Presenting a valid certificate confirming your student or employment status. This certificate must be valid for at least a year for all natural and legal entities.

Completing the application

Providing the list of used items and the warehouse receipt